At Thermawood PTY Limited, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
Personal Information We Collect:
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with us, such as when you visit our website, subscribe to our newsletters, or purchase our products. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Payment information, such as credit card numbers, billing address, and transaction details
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests
- Website usage information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Other information you provide to us, such as when you fill out a form or participate in a survey
How We Use Your Personal Information:
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and payments
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions
- To personalise your experience on our website and recommend products that may interest you
- To conduct market research and analyse website usage data
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We will not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or with your express consent.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Security of Your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to secure your payment information and limit access to your personal information to authorised personnel only.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to access and correct your personal information, as well as the right to request that we delete your personal information. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails or contacting us at the email address below.